Currently Reading

  • White Noise (Don Dellio)
  • Emma (Jane Austen)
  • King Lear (William Shakespeare)
  • Malcom X (Alex Haley)

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eye Problems

It's scary to think that in 1.5 hours I might come out of the eye doctors needing glasses. For the past week I've been experiencing dull headaches that seem to come throughout the day the longer I have my eyes open. It seems that my vision is a little blurry and I might be straining too hard; self-diagnosis can only go so far as all of this is speculation of course, but I'll find out soon. Or not ... which is also scary. What else causes headaches? Nothing good!

The Photograph is coming along. I've decided to keep the focus on Missy, who's name has now changed to Stephanie, but I'm still playing with interior monologue verses third-person omniscient narration of interior.

I'll provide an example shortly...

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment