Currently Reading

  • White Noise (Don Dellio)
  • Emma (Jane Austen)
  • King Lear (William Shakespeare)
  • Malcom X (Alex Haley)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

E.U.S.A. Zine

Hello internet,

So today I got an e-mail informing me that my short story Clara will be published in the York University E.U.S.A. Zine which comes out on March 25th. There's a launch party with readings that night from 6:30 - 9:30PM at Sylvester's in Stong College. Needless to say I'm so excited. This publication is the first step in what I hope to be an amazing writing career.

Here's a link to a copy of Clara in .PDF for those who are interested:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1PMC8SRY

I also finished writing the latest edit of The Photograph. I sent it over to be edited by the one I trust. There should only be one more edit before I share it on the ether.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment