Currently Reading

  • White Noise (Don Dellio)
  • Emma (Jane Austen)
  • King Lear (William Shakespeare)
  • Malcom X (Alex Haley)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

On Writing

Hello internet,

So it's the weekend and I'm taking a break from school and writing. But I've got so many ideas in my head that I'm anxious to get them all down. Which is great, right? Because a writer should always be wanting to write, and always be wanting to come up with great ideas.

Re-editing The Photograph has been a fun process so far. When it's done, sometime next week, I'll make sure to post it. I plan on submitting it to some zines and seeing if I can get it to go anywhere.

Publishing world, here I come ... slowly.

I've been thinking about getting an agent soon? I need to get published somewhere first. So I've got to keep submitting and writing short stories.

Until next time,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment